The Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering School of Terrassa
School of Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering of Terrassa (ETSEIAT) is the center of the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC) in Terrassa Campus, and one of the most traditional ans prestigious engineering schools into a national level.
Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering, Professions in the service of society.
A comprehensive education that looks to the future.
The School of Industrial and Aeronautical Engineering of Terrassa currently has about 2,500 students and 240 teachers. The classes are qualifying industrial and aeronautical engineers. The aeronautical engineers are professionals with full and unlimited competences in all aeronautical and space science.With these studies, the ETSEIAT is the only school that offers this degree in Catalonia and one out of total of three schools with the same profile in Spain. The industrial engineers are multidisciplinary professionals that assure one of the major pillars of the industrial progress of any country, as long as all the commercial, industrial and social activity needs such professionals. The high level of scientific knowledge received, enable the students to adapt to new situations and accept new challenges in any activity in the industrial sector. Due to the possibility to choose from seven specialties in high demand work well-shaped Technological Curricular Itinerary (ICT): Structures and Construction, Electrical, Mechanical, Organization, Paper and Graphics, thermo-energetic and Textiles.
We also train engineers in Automation and Industrial Electronics (the second cycle), Industrial Organization (the second cycle). The last course is taught in attendance and blended learning.
In ETSEIAT we are dedicated to a solid education that will serve for the whole career. Therefore we give priority to:
• Training senior technicians capable to adapt to the evolution of society.
• Provide capacity for analysis and synthesis, and scientific knowledge.
• Educate individuals with environmental awareness, artistic and social skills.
• Developed the ability to work individually and collectively
A quality education at home and abroad
The ETSEIAT offers the possibility to take part of your studies into prestigious universities abroad. With some of these universities there are double degree agreements, due to obtain the ETSEIAT and the other school title in a minimum of additional time.
All the trainings are adapted to the demands of the professional world.
If you want to study with us you have to know that your internship will be paid according to educational cooperation agreements. You can supplement your academic education with direct experience of the labour field.
The ETSEIAT has signed a large number of agreements with major companies.
More than 100 years of history
For the origins of the Industrial and Aeronautic Engineering School of Terrassa (ETSEIAT) we have to look back in 1904 when in Spain began the studies of "Engineering in Textiles Industry" and Terrassa was the city where it could be done. Since that time, the ETSEIAT has changed certain aspects of its operation in parallel with reform of the laws, education and industrial progress.
The ETSEIAT is the educational center of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya in charge of the configuration, organization and monitoring of the university aimed to obtain the following qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering in Industrial Technology & Engineering Master (formerly Engineering)
- Degree in Aeronautical and Aerospace Technology Engineering & MAster (formerly Aeronautical Engineering)
- Degree in Aerospace Vehicles
- Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Master's Degree in Management Engineering
- Master's Degree in Engineering of Automatic Systems and Power Electronic
- 2nd Cycle Industrial Engineering
- 2nd Cycle Aeronautical Engineering
- 2nd Cycle Automatic and Industrial Electronics Engineering
- 2nd Cycle Engineering Industrial Organization (classroom and bleended learning)
More information to Study Programmes